Health Center August Hours:
The Health Center will be closed for the Labor Day holiday on Monday, September 6.
The Health Center has relocated to the Center for Student Life and Wellness at 304 N. East Ave.
ALL VISITS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. We are not allowing any walk-ins except for in an emergency
- Ill visits/COVID symptoms/COVID tests will be scheduled in the morning, and well visits will be scheduled late morning to afternoon.
- To schedule an appointment when you are ill and/or for COVID testing, you must call 262-524-7233. You cannot schedule a COVID test online. If you are coming to the Health Center for a COVID test, you need to enter through the back door, and then to the left knock on the Health Center door. If no one answers, we may be with a patient and you will need to call 262-524-7233.
- The COVID testing in the Student Health Center is for students with COVID Symptoms or who were exposed. Please go to this link for information about and to schedule your MOVE-IN AND RETURN TO CAMPUS COVID TESTING
- To schedule an appointment for a well visit, such as a well physical (for sports, employment, for your program or pap smear), TB test, vaccine, contraception, STI screening, drug screen, immune titer, and also UTI or Gyn concern, students can schedule online in the patient portal https://carrollu.medicatconnect.com/, or call 262-524-7233
- Masks are still required for visits to the Health Center, regardless if you have received the COVID vaccine or not.
If the reason for your visit isn't listed, or the online slots are full, you can call 262-524-7233 to schedule an appointment.
Regular Academic Year Hours:
Monday - Thursday 9am-1pm and 2pm-5pm
Friday 9am-1pm and 1:30pm-4:30pm
If you are ill outside of Health Center hours, please see column on right for a list of local clinics.
In an emergency, please call 911 or Public Safety at 262-524-7300. If you need a ride to a local clinic or the ProHealth Care Waukesha Memorial Hospital ER, the Public Safety shuttle will take you if you specify it is for a medical reason. If you are ill with COVID symptoms, please notify dispatch when you call and wear a face covering or mask.