What happens if you report?
- You can receive additional resources (this does not mean you will have to proceed with an investigation);
- You can proceed with an on-campus investigation;
- You can request a no-contact order on campus;
- You can receive accommodations on campus;
- You can proceed with a criminal investigation;
You can receive access to resources, legal options, and accommodations on campus regardless of whether you report.
How do I report on campus?
The following reporting options are not confidential.
You may report to any faculty or staff person on campus. However, specific employees are trained to take your reports including: