We are here for you if you are a member of the Carroll Campus Community (student, employee, guest/visitor)
- You believe that you were a victim of a violation of university policy and/or crime (either since you came to Carroll or before); or
- You want to learn more about resources available to victims; or
- You want to learn more about how to support a victim; or
- You want to learn more about bystander intervention; or
- You want to participate in a prevention program; or
- You want to be trained as a peer educator in
- No Excuses Bystander Intervention
- Healthy Masculinity; or
- You want to invite the Office of Victim Services to speak at your student group, residential facility, team, classroom, etc.
You believe that a Carroll University student or employee committed a policy violation and/or crime against you.