If you have a complaint regarding sex discrimination, sexual harassment, sexual exploitation or sexual misconduct against a staff member or visitor, please click here
and fill out the online reporting form; or contact the appropriate member of the university senior staff:
- Vice President of Student Affairs: 262.524.7332
- Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs: 262.524.7364
- Vice President for Finance and Administration: 262.524.7200
- Vice president for Institutional Advancement: 262.524.7132
- Director of Marketing and Communications: 262.524.7242
- Executive Assistant to the President: 262.524.7247
The senior staff member will consult, if appropriate, with the Title IX Coordinator or Deputy Coordinators listed below in investigating individual complaints. Alternately, an individual may contact a member of the Office of Human Resources (262.524.7124) or Public Safety (262.524.7300), who will take the report and consult with the appropriate member of the university senior staff.
Title IX Coordinator, Lorraine Forcinito, Director of Human Resources.
Office: 204 N. Charles St; 104
Title IX Deputy Coordinator for Students, Dr. Theresa Barry, Vice President of Student Affairs.
Office: Kilgour 121;
Title IX Deputy Coordinator for Faculty, Dr. Joanne Passaro, Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs.
Office: Voorhees 209;