Skip To Content


Posting Announcements and Events

Posting announcement and promoting events, student organizations, and campus causes can be done several ways through Student Affairs.
  • Posters in Residence Halls - see posting guidelines
  • Post-It Blog - same guidelines as Res. Hall guidelines
  • Student Affairs and Campus Center TV's - you can request any approved poster to be placed on the TV's in the Student Affairs Office and in the Campus Center by contacting the office mananger of either location.

Requests may now be submitted completely through EMS, via the “Sidewalk Chalk Request Form.” The hope is that this will streamline the process for students/staff/faculty wishing to advertise via chalking.

Requests will be managed by the Office of Reservations and Event Services. Please discontinue use of the old form, and update any links/handouts with the link to EMS: