Newly registered Carroll students and their families are welcome to attend any of three Preview Day events scheduled for Saturday, July 7, Friday, July 13 or Saturday, July 21, 2018. The Saturday programs are scheduled from 8:30 a.m.-12:30 pm and the Friday program is 12:30-4:30pm. Activities for the day will include:
- Presentations on topics that will help prepare you for your first year at Carroll University
- Purchase books for the fall semester in Carroll's Bookstore
- Take your foreign language exam, if necessary
- Take a residence hall tour
- Get your picture taken for your Carroll ID
- Take care of any business in any of our open offices
- Meet other new students
- Meet some of Carroll University's Student Orientation Mentors
Registration information will be posted in May!
Click on the links below to view the Preview Days 2017 schedule of events. Check back later for the 2018 schedule.