Campus Services coordinates services designed to meet the specific needs of our full-time commuter students. Some of the services provided are:
- Electronic Charging Station - Tables located on the first floor in the vestibule next to the Main Dining Room in the Campus Center have cords for charging phones, tablets, or any other device.
- Refrigerator - The Campus Center information desk has a refrigerator where commuter students can store lunches or other food items.
- Lockers – Carroll University offers lockers to be rented out by Commuter Students in the lower level of the Campus Center. These lockers are available for student use on a first-come, first-served basis. There is no fee but the lockers must be registered. Students will need to come to the Campus Center Information Desk to reserve a locker for either a semester or academic year where they will receive a combination. Students will be notified two weeks before the end of the semester or academic year to have the contents of their lockers cleaned out by the last day of exams. Carroll University reserves the right to reclaim the locker if the individual is no longer a student of Carroll University.
- Commuter Parking – All commuter students, full and part-time, should register their motor vehicle with the campus Public Safety department and obtain a parking permit. A permit is issued at no charge at the time of vehicle registration. Commuters may park in lots 9, 10, 11 or 12. Commuters may also park in lots 6 and 7 after 4 p.m. Monday-Friday and on holidays and weekends.
- View the Campus Parking Map for locations.
- Alternatives to on-campus parking include area streets and a city lot. The area streets are posted with regulations and signs should be checked before parking. The city lot is located just to the west of lot 12. It is limited to no more than 3 hours of continuous parking without the purchase of a permit from the city. The cost of the permit is approximately $25 per month and allows unlimited parking.
For questions about parking, contact Public Safety at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262.524.7300
For other questions, contact email@example.com