PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT THE POLLS
Wisconsin’s Voter ID Law requires you to have a photo ID.
If you do not have an ID, you may obtain one for FREE from the campus center information desk!
The following photo ID's are also acceptable for voting purposes:
- A certificate of naturalization (that was issued no earlier than two years before the date of the election)
- An identification card issued by a federal recognized tribe in Wisconsin (can be expired or unexpired)
- A driver license receipt issued by Wisconsin DOT (Valid for 45 days from date issued)
- A Wisconsin DMV ID Petition Process Photo Receipt (Valid for 180 days from date issued)
- A veteran affairs ID card (must be unexpired or have no expiration date)
- A photo ID card issued by a Wisconsin accredited university or college or technical college that contains the following:
- Date the card was issued
- Signature of the student
- Expiration date no later than two years after the date of issuance
- The university ID must be accompanied by a separate document that proves enrollment such as a tuition fee receipt, verification letter, or class schedule. Enrollment verification document can be shown electronically.
Where to Vote:
- District 28: Pioneer Hall, Prairie Hall, Carroll St. Apartments: E&R UCC Church 413 Wisconsin Ave, Waukesha WI 53186
- District 18: College Ave Apartments, Frontier Hall, Hartwell Apartments, Kilgour Hall, North/South Bergstrom Hall, Hilger Hall, Steele/Swarthout Hall: St. Mary’s Church 225 S. Hartwell Ave, Waukesha, WI 53186
- Off Campus: Check https://myvote.wi.gov for polling locations
Please contact the City Clerk’s Office for any additional information at (262) 524-3550.