The Office of Spiritual Life partners with student organizations and other groups to present workshops, reflections, and other spiritual enrichment experiences across campus.
- mindfulness and guided meditation sessions,
- contemplative spiritual practices,
- group reflection, processing or discernment,
- bible studies and theological reflection,
- reflection on volunteer and service opportunities,
- multicultural or inter-religious engagement.
Talk with the Chaplain about your interests or needs to create something just for your group.