Students will be housed in Prairie Hall.
- Summer I (May 11 – June 2) $480
Free for students who are taking a class or need to remain on campus for a university reason.
Students staying for Summer I only will remain in their spring housing placements.
- Summer II (June 3 – July 17) $960 or $768*
- *Students taking a Carroll class or working on campus 20 or more hours per week will received a reduced housing rate of $768.
- Summer III (July 12 – September 3) $960 or $768*
- Students taking a Carroll class or working on campus 20 or more hours per week will received a reduced housing rate of $768.
Only students who have a fall 2017 housing placement are eligible for Summer III housing.
Students will transition to fall 2017 housing assignments August 3 – 7. There will be no exceptions so please plan accordingly.
Students taking a Summer I class that extends into Summer II who want to remain on campus will be responsible for Summer II housing charges. Charges will be prorated based on checkout date.
Student Teachers who will be checking out in June when their student teaching placement is complete may remain in their spring housing placements. Housing charges will be waived.
Summer Meal Plans are also available. All plans include:
- A guaranteed block of meals for the summer – you decide how many!
- The flexibility to use your meal plan in Verde!, the MDR and at Au Bon Pain. A meal transfer can be used in Verde! or Au Bon Pain anytime…every day.
- Dining Dollars that can be used anytime and anywhere, including Verde!, the MDR or at Au Bon Pain.