Resources and Services

Cable TV
All residence hall rooms and suites are wired for basic cable TV service.  Visit the Office of Information Technology (OIT) for resources and more information on the channel lineup

Mail and Packages

Each resident will have access to a mailbox within their specific housing facility.  Residents who have received packages or items that are too large to fit into their mailbox will be able to pick their items up at the front desk. 

Sending gift cards and cash is a great way to support and celebrate your student.  However, gift cards and cash can be lost, misplaced, or mis-delivered and recovery may be challenging.  Major shipping carriers may not provide insurance against lost or damaged gift cards or cash.  If you’d like to send a gift card, here are some ways to protect it:

  • Check the terms of the gift card before making the purchase to see if you have any options to replace the card. 
  • Save the purchase receipt.
  • Note the card number and pin before sending it. And be sure to keep this information in a secure location.
  • Check if your carrier will provide insurance.

Click here for addresses to our housing facilities.

Front Desk
Each residence hall has a front desk that is staffed daily when campus housing is open. Front Desk Workers are available as a general reference for students that live within the residence halls.  Residents of the building can check out items such as games, vacuums, DVD player, cooking equipment with their PiONEer Card.  Residents who have received packages or items that are too large to fit into their mailbox will be able to pick their items up at the front desk.
Hours of Operation Monday-Friday 4 PM - 11 PM
  Saturday-Sunday 11 AM-1 PM, 4PM - 11PM
Phone Numbers (262-524-XXXX) North Bergstrom Hall 6830 South Bergstrom Hall 6850
  Kilgour Hall 6820 Hilger Hall 6810
  Frontier Hall 6870 Prairie Hall 6880
  Steele and Swarthout Halls 6800 Pioneer Hall 6840


Furniture Rental
Carroll has partnered with CORT furniture to make living and dining room furniture available to students living in campus apartments as well as Frontier, Pioneer and Prairie Halls. Start the new year with ease and leave the hassle to CORT furniture. Fill your space with great looking furniture delivered right to your door! Fully furnished at only $99 per month for 9 months. Off-campus packages are available at the same low rate for 12 months and include bedroom furniture.  Additional items are also available.  Create your furniture order now!



Carroll has partnered with On-Campus Marketing to provide linen that is guaranteed to fit our beds.  Visit Carroll Linen to order now or call 1-800-957-4338 for more information.



Laundry services are included as part of the housing fees and machines are provided in each housing facility. Find more information on using laundry facilities, availability of machines and other tips on Campus Laundry Services



Carroll Cash can be used to purchase beverage and snack items within each housing facility (excluding Hartwell Apartments and Charles Street Hall). Please contact the Information Desk at 262-524-7373 with any questions about vending services or Carroll Cash.


Renter's Insurance
Carroll University assumes no responsibility over resident’s personal property while they reside on campus nor will the institution be financially responsible for damage caused to university property by on-campus residents.


GradGuard Renters Insurance is a smart investment for college students and their families. With the GradGuard Renters Insurance plan, any personal items that are stolen or damaged by a covered cause of loss can be replaced, subject to a $100 deductible. This includes clothing, computers/laptops/tablets, smart phones, bikes, game consoles, textbooks, furniture, and more. GradGuard Renters Insurance also protects students financially from unintentional damage they may cause to their residence hall or bodily injury they may cause to others for which they are legally liable.  With low annual rates, GradGuard Renter’s Insurance is designed for Carroll students and their families.


Features of GradGuard Renters Insurance for Carroll University students include:

  • Low $100.00 Deductible. Compared to $500, $1000, or more for a typical homeowners insurance policy.
  • Replacement Cost. If your personal property is stolen or damaged due to a covered peril, it will be replaced with an item of like kind and quality.
  • Worldwide coverage – Your belongings are protected even outside your home. If you are traveling or your car gets broken into, GradGuard Renter’s Insurance can help cover property losses outside your residence.
  • Electronics coverage – Your electronics, including your TV, laptop, smartphone and tablet, are covered up to the policy limits.
  • Personal Liability Coverage. If you cause damage to Carroll University property or injure others, you may be legally liable for the damages. Renters Insurance from GradGuard provides up to $300,000 in personal liability coverage. For example, if you unintentionally set off your building’s sprinkler system, liability protection can help pay for the resulting damages.
  • An alternative to Homeowners Insurance. Not all Homeowners Insurance policies are the same. Limitations may apply when the property is away from the principal residence. With GradGuard Renters Insurance, personal belongings are covered whether you are on-campus, off-campus, or traveling anywhere in the world, up to the policy limits.

This is a brief description of GradGuard Renters Insurance. Please call to speak with an agent for policy-specific information, including limitations and exclusions. Coverage may vary by state. GradGuard Renters Insurance is underwritten by Markel American Insurance Company, Waukesha, WI. The advertised product is not available in AK, CT, FL, and RI.  Other program options are available for these states.  Claims and coverage subject to policy, language, limits and exclusions.

For the most up-to-date program information, please visit GradGuard for Carroll.

For more information, please review our renter's frequently asked questions.  To learn more call 1-866-857-0572.  Existing policy-holders may call 1-866-985-7598 for customer service or to submit a claim.