Skip To Content


All full-time undergraduate students must complete either a housing application or an application to live off-campus. Applications are available by clicking on the “PioHousing Portal” below. Before you do so, please read the policies, tips and instructions carefully.  Information that is requested in the applications will aid both you and the University in ensuring a successful transition to Carroll.