Partner Client Approval Process for Community Organizations:
Carroll University values the relationships it has with community organizations, and welcomes new relationships that help further our mission:
Carroll University provides a superior education, rooted in its Presbyterian and liberal arts heritage, and draws upon its Christian tradition to prepare all students for vocational success, lifelong learning and service in a diverse and global society.
Carroll University partners receive a 75% discount on facility fees for events held on campus. This discount is subject to change, should the community partner intend to generate revenue though use of University facilities.
Organizations must be connected to a Carroll University Department/Organization in order to be considered for partnership status. In order to ensure that this proposed partnership is mutually beneficial, the University Department/Organization, and the Community Organization applying for partnership:
- Complete the online application a minimum of four (4) months prior to the first booking/event date
- Submit a letter of recommendation written by the Carroll University Department/Organization detailing how this partnership will be a benefit not only to the specific Carroll University department/organization, but to Carroll University as a whole.
Complete applications will be reviewed by the Reservations Advisory Committee, and forwarded to the Senior Leadership Team for final approval. Notification will be sent in writing to the individual(s) submitting the request.
Contact the Office of Reservations and Event Services for details.
Partner Client List 2019-2020:
- Jazz Express
- Plowshare Center
- School District of Waukesha
- Waukesha Area Symphonic Band
- Waukesha Choral Union
- Waukesha Park, Recreation and Forestry
- YMCA of Greater Waukesha County (Waukesha Family YMCA)
- Youth Wind Orchestra of Wisconsin