Cat Jorgens, J.D. University Counsel Email Cat
- Is an identical twin. And no, she's not a lawyer.
- Raised on college campuses. Both of her parents were faculty members.
- Is a high green belt in taekwondo but will never be a black belt because she doesn't like getting hit.
Kelly Gillingham Pearse, M.Ed. '16 Interim Director of Human Resources Email Kelly
- Is a huge Irish music fan. She spends many weekends in the summer attending Irish music festivals.
- Her family owned an operated a grocery store in Ixonia, WI for 59 years until its sale in 2007.
- Her grandparents on her father's side met, married, and served together during WWII.
Billy Niklasch, MBA '15 Senior HR Business Partner Email Billy
- Has a 5 year old golden retriever named Burger. Yes, like a cheeseburger.
- Might be the biggest Milwaukee Bucks fan. What a time to be a bucks fan!
- Is terrified of heights. Any height. Any where.
Jen Hudson Employee Benefits Coordinator Email Jen
- Has lived in the Virgin Islands.
- Plays the steel pan/drum.
- Studied abroad in Spain.
- Has a Shih-Tsu Poodle name Keekoo and a cat name Sellick.
- Loves to travel and has been on over 10 cruises.
- Is an avid board game player.