The Health Center is located in the Center for Student Life and Wellness at 304 N. East Ave.
ALL VISITS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. We are not allowing any walk-ins except for in an emergency
- To schedule an appointment, students can schedule online in the patient portal https://carrollu.medicatconnect.com/, or call 262-524-7233
- If you are ill with any COVID symptoms, we will do a rapid COVID test as part of your evaluation, and you will need to use the back entrance.
- Masks are still required for visits to the Health Center.
- Within an hour of your appointment, before you come to the Health Center, check-in from your phone or laptop by logging into the Medicat patient portal https://carrollu.medicatconnect.com/, scrolling down to the upcoming appointments, and clicking the blue check-in button to fill out the forms (this can only be done within an hour of your appointment).
If the reason for your visit isn't listed, or the online slots are full, you can call 262-524-7233 to schedule an appointment.
Health Center Summer Hours:
In June, the Health Center will be open the following dates and times:
- Thursday, June 2 9am-1pm
- Tuesday, June 7 9am-1pm and 1:30pm-4:30pm
- Thursday, June 9 9am-1pm
- Tuesday, June 14 9am-1pm and 1:30pm-4:30pm
- Thursday, June 16 9am-1pm
- Tuesday, June 21 9am-1pm and 1:30pm-4:30pm
The Health Center will be CLOSED June 22 through July 6.
In July, the Health Center will be open the following dates and times:
- Thursday, July 7 9am-1pm
- Tuesday, July 12 9am-1pm and 1:30pm-4:30pm
- Friday, July 15 1pm-2pm
- Wednesday, July 20 9am-1pm and 1:30pm-4:30pm
- Tuesday, July 26 9am-1pm and 1:30pm-4:30pm
- Thursday, July 28 9am-1pm
In August, the Health Center will be open Monday-Friday 9am-1pm and 1:30pm-4:30pm
Regular Academic Year Hours:
Monday - Thursday 9am-1pm and 2pm-5pm
Friday 9am-1pm and 1:30pm-4:30pm
If you are ill outside of Health Center hours, please see column on right for a list of local clinics, or see middle section for local COVID testing options.
In an emergency, please call 911 or Public Safety at 262-524-7300. If you need a ride to a local clinic or the ProHealth Care Waukesha Memorial Hospital ER, the Public Safety shuttle will take you if you specify it is for a medical reason. If you are ill with COVID symptoms, please notify dispatch when you call and wear a face covering or mask.