Skip To Content

  • Students who have previously been granted a housing accommodation do not need to resubmit documentation to Disability Services to receive the accommodation for the next semester or year. For service or assistance animals, refer to information in the section about Service animals.
  • When filling out the online housing application, click "yes" to the question asking whether the student will request housing accommodations.
  • Follow up with Housing concerning your accommodation, and about housing questions in general.
  • Deadlines for housing are still the same for students with disabilities as for other students.
  • Your placement in the residence hall can be anywhere on campus that satisfies the requested accommodation. Disability Services only verifies the disability; we do not make placements or answer roommate questions. Direct those inquiries to Housing.
  • If you have any questions regarding your disability please do not hesitate to contact Disability Services at 262-524-7335, or