When you dine with us, your health and safety are of paramount importance.
The Dining Services at Carroll University has a comprehensive plan in place to ensure we effectively manage the spread of illness, such as Covid-19. Our team continues to monitor guidance provided by the CDC, WHO and other health authorities.
You can rest assured that we are taking many steps to ensure a safe food service environment and to reinforce our stringent health and hygiene standards with our associates. We are committed to keeping you healthy and safe.
As a preventative measure to protect the community from the spread of Coronavirus (Covid-19) we have put the following safety measures in place.
- Masks are required for all associates
- All self-serve options in all dining locations will be served by a dining associate
- Removed bulk condiments and replace with individual packets
- Replace utensil dispensers with individually pre-packaged utensils
- Suspended the use of personal cups at all beverage locations
- Enforce physical distancing
- Associate temperature checks
- Hand-washing throughout the day every 15 minutes
This is in addition to increasing sanitation practices and maintaining our strict cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting protocols.
To comply with physical distancing, the Dining Services has increased their dining locations to include the following:
- Pete’s Outpost located at Ganfield
- Orange Plate Special available at 2 pick-up locations
- Meal Exchanges now accepted at Stone Creek and Gert's Grab 'n Go
We look forward to seeing you for the upcoming fall semester. If you have any further questions please call 262-524.7347 or email firstname.lastname@example.org