Appointments will be held in-person, by phone, video, or email.
· Major/Career Exploration
· Job/Internship Search
· Interview Preparation for internships, jobs, or graduate school
· Mock Interviews for internships, jobs, or graduate school
· Graduate School exploration and applications
· Resume and cover letter writing
· Personal Statement writing
· Career Assessments
· Quick questions about any topic
· LinkedIn/Handshake Profile Review
We post hundreds of jobs and internships each week through Handshake. We’ve also uploaded resources on a variety of topics in the Handshake Resource Library. Lastly, we encourage you to follow our department on Instagram. We’ll use this in a variety of ways: keep you up to date on how to get in touch with our staff, weekly Q and A sessions on different career topics, highlighting jobs and internship postings, and more. You can find us at @careerscarrollu.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to our staff via email or Handshake messenger.
Career Services continues to serve all Carroll University undergraduate students, graduate students, and alumni at no cost.