Career Services Updates During COVID-19
In accordance with Carroll University polices regarding COVID-19, all Career Services appointments will be conducted virtually for the near future.
Appointments will be held by phone, video, or email. For video appointments, a staff member will contact you directly to give you instructions on how to connect. Our staff will also utilize phone and email to hold appointments. We’ve created the list below to give you an idea of how appointments will be conducted based on the topic:
· Major/Career Exploration
· Job/Internship Search
· Interview Preparation for internships, jobs, or graduate school
· Mock Interviews for internships, jobs, or graduate school
· Graduate School exploration and applications
· Resume and cover letter writing
· Personal Statement writing
· Career Assessments
· Quick questions about any topic
· Resume review
· Cover letter review
· Personal statement review
· LinkedIn/Handshake Profile Review
· Graduate School Application Review
As usual, we will continue to post hundreds of jobs and internships each week through Handshake. We’ve also uploaded resources on a variety of topics in the Handshake Resource Library. Lastly, we encourage you to follow our department on Instagram. We’ll use this in a variety of ways: keep you up to date on how to get in touch with our staff, weekly Q and A sessions on different career topics, highlighting jobs and internship postings, and more. You can find us at @careerscarrollu.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to our staff via email or Handshake messenger.
*Career Services will continue to serve all Carroll University undergraduate students, graduate students, and alumni at no cost.