Skip To Content


Contact Information

Phone: 262-524-7367 (off-campus)
                          x2273 (on campus)


PiONEer Card Office Hours: M to F  - 9:00am to 5:00pm*
PiONEer Card - New or Replacement: Monday - Thursday - 7:00am to 11:30pm*
                                                            Friday -Saturday - 7:00am to 12:30am*
                                                            Sunday - 10:30am to 11:30pm*
* Hours may vary during breaks and holidays. Please see the Campus Center page for break and holiday hours of operation.*


The PiONEer Card Office is convienently located at the Information Desk. The Information Desk is located in the Campus Center.

Alumni PiONEer Card

Click here for more information regarding Alumni PiONEer Cards.

Lost PiONEer Cards

Did you lose or misplace your PiONEer Card? Click here to freeze your account so no one can access your information or until your PiONEer Card is found or replaced?
Did you leave your PiONEer Card on a table in the Main Dinning Room? Dining services personnel might have noticed it. Did you drop your card on the sidewalk when you opened your backpack to get a book? The president might have found it as he walked to his office. The Information Desk staff will send emails to PiONEer Card holders whose cards have been brought to the Information Desk.
Replacement Fees:
Damaged PiONEer Card (must bring the damaged PiONEer Card with you): $10.00
Replacement for Lost/Stolen PiONEer Card: $20.00