Skip To Content


Need a replacement Pioneer Card?

Lost, damaged, or stolen Pioneer Cards must be replaced, and if your photo is more than six months old, you'll need a new one taken. You can stop by the Pioneer Card Office, or you can upload your photo via the eAccounts app.

If you don't already have the app, search for Transact eAccounts in the app store. Download and log in using your Carroll credentials. Once in the app, click on the Settings icon in the top right corner. Under Account, click Submit ID Photo. Follow the instructions and pay close attention to the photo requirements. Once you've submitted your photo, we'll review it and let you know if it's approved. 

Once your photo has been approved, your new card can be picked up at the card office, located at the Campus Center Information Desk. All replacement cards cost $20. We accept cash, check, credit/debit, Apple Pay, and Carroll Cash.

IMPORTANT: Your current Pioneer Card will be deactivated as soon as we print your new card. All access and services will be transferred over to your new Pioneer Card. By submitting a photo, you acknowledge that you need a replacement Pioneer Card and agree to pay the $20 fee.

What you need to know when uploading a photo:

Photo Requirements:

  • We're looking for passport-style photos!
  • Plain white or off-white background (no patterns or textures)
  • Face and shoulders facing forward. Leave space around your head. 
  • Eyes open, look at the camera
  • No hands, objects, or other people within image (religious head coverings are acceptable)
  • Color image, in focus, without any effects or Photoshopping
  • Good lighting
  • Recent or new photo
  • JPEG, PNG, or GIF

Note: Taking a photo with most smart phones/devices works well.

Example of an acceptable photo:

Identity Verification:

After you upload your photo, you’ll be asked to upload a copy of a government-issued photo ID to verify your identity. See acceptable forms below. Your government ID image is erased from the system as soon as your photo is approved. You will also need to present this secondary ID at the card office when you pick up your Pioneer Card. (If you don't have any of these forms of ID, please read the section below for alternatives.)


Proof of Identification

Acceptable forms of identification when uploading your Pioneer Card photo and/or receiving your new card (original documents only): 

  • U.S. Passport
  • U.S. Passport Card
  • Foreign Passport
  • U.S. State or Territory Driver's License
  • US Federal or State Agency ID Card
  • U.S. Military ID Card
  • U.S. Military Dependent’s ID Card
  • U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Marine Card

If you do not have one of the forms of valid government ID mentioned above, you may alternatively present two forms of ID from the following list:

  • High School Yearbook, with picture
  • High School Photo ID
  • Credit Card With Photo
  • Lease Agreement
  • Social Security Card
  • Certified Carroll University Transcript
  • Military Discharge DD214
  • Certified Birth Certificate
  • Certified Marriage License